Please keep in touch and leave us a comment!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My little man

Shay is getting to be such a big boy. 

 I finally got a picture of the inside of his school.  Although he will say "I don't want to go to school" in the morning, he never wants to leave when I go to pick him up!
Making flubber


He made art with his feet at school:


He loves cooking and eating!
Making pumpkin bread pudding recipe from his Highlights magazine

Pretending that he is making a smoothie in his "blender"

Eating with new chopsticks from Nana
He is becoming a very nurturing guy. He will tell Mila "I know you want to do that, but it's not safe" or will offer her a toy when she is crying (usually doesn't stop her crying, but it's the thought that counts, right?).


He continues to surprise me with his physical and mental development.  When we visited the playground at Union Square, he tried to climb the ladder on the tallest slide.  He got scared and asked me to get him down.  The next thing I know, he is trying again and got all the way to the top!




I told him the letters and he wrote them himself


"I made the Statue of Liberty, Mama!"





1 comment:

  1. your little man is so cute! He's got his letters down really well! What a smart dude.

    ReplyDelete