Please keep in touch and leave us a comment!

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mila growing up

Though it's hard to believe that Mila is already 1 1/2, none of us can imagine life without her. Inspired by my high school friend & fellow mommy-blogger Jessica, here are some of Mila's current highlights (though I was actually thinking of doing this before I saw Jess's post on her adorable daughter, Lyla - I swear!):

- fave foods: tomatoes; blueberries; any kind of pasta; cheese; yogurt
- words: papa, mama, boots, shay ("date"), duck, dog, cat, fork, help please, up, down, baby, thank you, more, backpack, flower, pig, 'scuse me, thank you, mad (with crossed arms - learned from Shay), milk, 'nana (banana), el'phant (elephant), hat, flower, agua, eat.  I'm sure I'm forgetting some - she's quite a little talker now. 
- fave activities/toys: dancing!; giving kisses to everyone; putting her hands in her pockets; reading (she'll often be very quiet & I go looking for her to find her perusing a pile of books); playing with her baby dolls; cooking pretend food; grabbing toys from her brother and running away as fast as she can.























1 comment: